Sunday, September 30, 2012

PC Profit Clicking back on track?

I made my first Payza + STP Withdrawal requests on Sep 20. My STP request went through after 8 days, and Payza went through after 9 days... Made other requests right on - now I'm with 4 requests (4x$250) with STP/PZ/LR and PM.

But no worries IMO with that first rush to the bank after re-opening withdraws it was quite normal that waiting time would be long. This should get way better by time once program is getting back on track. I feel our next requests will get completed a bit faster. New people are joining again by lots.


Also I noticed we got now 3 daily earnings 3 days in a row - still 3 days behind, but earnings are coming back daily so we can re-purchase ad packs on a daily base again. This is first time in a while we got this kind of regularity. All great for us members and for the program.