Friday, October 26, 2012

PC Profit Shift Announced Oct 26

As you probably know by now, a ProfitShift (formerly called a Restart) has been announced. Check your dashboard updates for details.
Was I shocked? Not really. Am I upset? Not really that either. Was I expecting it? Not really so soon.
Before writing here or joining in on any forum chat, decided to listen to Doc's call from last night. He sounded much better, more relaxed and confident in what he was reporting. But also, he only answered questions via written requests, no live calls this time.
So maybe once things are moving a little faster and members can be more positive, he'll resume the live Q & A. Especially since I remember it was Frederick who insisted that those remain as an important part of the company and interaction with members.
OK, so where are we at?
- today I received my daily ad pack income in a combined payment from 10-22 through 10-25.
- one of my pending withdrawal requests got completed Today.
- progress is being made in your PC Panels - View Details.
- a Profit Shift should happen sometime around Mid Nov.
- any Ad Packs purchased as of yesterday Oct 25 and forward will not be included in the next profit shift.
What does all this mean? Right now till mid november is the best time to purchase ad packages - as many as you can.