Thursday, April 11, 2013

Most encouraging news in a while! Update April 11

Have you heard the news?
Profit Clicking is paying out more money in withdrawals each day than it has been for several months!

Facts:
The Basic Withdrawal System still has a limit of up to $650 a day - between $100 and $150 per day per payment processor. But the Premium Withdrawal System has a limit of up to $5,000 a day - up to $1,000 a day per payment processor!

Both systems pay you 3% a day for new ad package purchases - from new funding from your payment processor accounts. Over time, the basic system is expected to perform equally as good as the premium system - use this to your advantage, and continue to buy new ad packages in the basic system with your available funds - you don’t want to let your funds just sit there and not do anything - at least until the withdrawal system is working faster. The traffic exchange of the basic ad package system is working, but it will work better soon when we add more enhancements. The ad system of the premium system is due to launch soon, so get ready for a very special system to get your web site(s) advertised.

Testimonials:
Here are some more excited members to review - look for more yourself, by searching for what people have been saying lately about Profit Clicking:

“So just two days ago I hit 10 a day. Now I am at 11. It just gets really really fast. I'm also set to buy one new ad pack everyday and take out 30 a week... Yes I was here in JBP days and yes it's bringing back some good memories!!

I'm still only purchasing one ad pack per day, but I know once you get about 30, you pick up momentum, so I'm looking forward to that.

I was surprised today, I went to purchase my 2 packs and could purchase 3.. the 20% basic is a real benefit.

I’m withdrawing $70 a day now everyday and still buying between 4 and 8 packs a day depending on what’s left. 246 packs now, growing and banking.... a great thing!

When I hit that [$10 a day] I was so happy. Then I set my next goal. Now I am at over $150 a day

I started with $10, and posted all the transactions into the account since then. A total of $204 I think it was.
I just crossed the $900 mark. Way ahead of schedule of reaching $1000”

=============
End of Quotes
=============

The Premium Ad Package System has made a huge difference! What ad package system will be launched next - maybe the Platinum Ad Package System - stay tuned!

More revenue streams mean more money in your pocket, and faster! And you can use your basic funds for 20% of your purchasing in the new premium system!

Log in today, and check it out:
http://www.profitclicking.com/login